November 7, 2008

Well, poop. Literally.

I shouldn't have spoken so soon yesterday about bad things to come this weekend. Yup, you guessed it, it looks like we won't be going to the winery again. All I have to say is that somebody better be taking me to a winery pretty soon! I'm kidding. Well, not really.

Squiggles eating his first lemon wedge - stolen from my salad plate - while we were at Myrtle Beach back in September.

Why aren't we going to the winery? Squiggles is a little sick. Actually, I don't think he's sick; I think he's teething. I can see the front tip of a top bicuspid coming through, and I'm almost sure there are more where that came from. The poor guy is chewing on anything and everything he can (especially his fingers and toes), drooling like crazy, and, yes, blowing out some diapers (sorry if that's TMI!). I feel so sorry for the guy, and I certainly don't want to take him far from home. So we'll probably just stick close to the house, and maybe go to the square tomorrow night and dance. Oh, he's getting to be such a cute little dancer! He kind of hops and prances around and turns in circles. Maybe we'll get some video with my parents' cool new Flip video camera. Have you seen these before? It's so cute and easy to use - you just plug the camera into a USB port and you can upload it or edit it. Very cool - and, if you need a Christmas idea, I'd love to get one of these designable minos (hint, hint)! *End product plug*

No comments: