November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of family, fellowship and food. We got to watch the parade (Squiggles only paid attention off and on, but he loved the Sesame Street float), eat a yummy dinner, and spend time with family that we haven't seen in a while.


It hit me during dinner that just a year ago, our little Squiggles hadn't even started eating solid food; this year he had a little bit of everything on his plate and ate most of it!

He played really well with his cousins this year, too. Last year, his cousin tried to play with him, but I think was disappointed with a baby that just drooled and cooed and rolled around. This year they had a blast playing with Legos, running around the house, and even doing push-ups! I so wish I had a picture of them, but I still haven't gotten the camera fixed. Grrr.

No comments: